Who we are
The Bike Fun International Ltd. (BFI) Company was founded in 2001 and is from 100% owned by a group of Dutch investors. It focuses on the production of all types of bicycles - mountain bikes, trekking and cross bikes, road bikes, children bikes, and the increasingly popular electric bikes (e-bikes). The production range includes carbon and full suspension bikes of the highest segments.
Current production capacity of the factory is approximately 200 000 bikes per year. The company currently employs about 400 experienced employees.
- Development, production and assembly of bicycles in Europe.
- Innovation and continuous investment
- in modern technology to improve production processes at all levels in the company.
- Close contact with European clients and knowledge of individual European markets.
- High-quality production, including internal processes (input / output control quality).
- Emphasis on quality, reliability and long-term cooperation with our customers and suppliers.
Where we are
The BFI Production premises, including the administration building, are situated in the Czech town of Kopřivnice, inside the industrial complex of the world famous truck brand-the Tatra. The area is 16 km distant from the international airport Ostrava-Mošnov.
GPS: 49°35‘59.078“ N, 18°9‘15.084“ E