Assembly of components
It may seem obvious, but complex component assembly procedures are not common to all bicycle manufacturers at present. Mounting of components by Bike Fun International is based on proven sophisticated processes with consistent quality control on the output.
We perform the assembly of components using pneumatic tools from ATLAS COPCO, which is always electronically pre-set to a torque set for the specific component. Compliance with the torques is essential to the service life all components as well as overall functionality of a bike. Tightening torques are therefore always additionally controlled by a designed quality control technician.
Quality of production and manufacturing processes:
- We execute comprehensive management of manufacturing processes with an emphasis on material planning and scheduling using a modern information system SyteLine ProAPS (advanced planning).
- We follow internal progressive process of the input quality control of purchased components.
- We have comprehensive claims organization using the 8D report for the maximum customer satisfaction.
- We constantly try to improve our working environment using basic rules for clear and effective organization of tools in the workplace with emphasis on its long-term compliance-the 5S rule.
- Application of the principle of Kaizen - emphasis on small continuous improvements of production processes and working conditions, which bring higher work efficiency and overall improvements in the production process.